Thursday, June 24, 2010

Its all in the attitude..................

Isn't life pretty much about how we look at it? What the line - 90% attitude and 10% luck? If you want to change your life - change your mind - or your attitude. My dad told me once that "no-one will ever love you as much as your mother and I." I have always kept that close to my heart, especially now that both my parents are gone. Dont you think most parents would agree with that line? So why do so many people asssume that moms are more capable than dads when a child is born? It's because our society here in the US has instilled that in us. Wake up America - its not true. Moms are the best thing ever to their children - and so are Daddy's. I love being a mom and I always have. My kids have been my life for 30 years. Now I have a grandchild and one on the way and there is nothing better. My childrens dad feels the same exact way - no more and no less. My son is a model daddy and my other son is the most excited Daddy to be that I have seen since their dad was in that boat. I see young dads every day in my work - who adore their children and are looking for ways to do better. It's all in the attitude - perspective - and unconditional love that we have for our kids. Forget Dads rights and Mothers rights - its about Parents loving their children; both Mommys and Daddys. Thanks Dad and Mom for being my parents - I know you hear me up there.....thanks to both of you loving me to the best of your ability - which was enough for me. Hummm, did they have a license to raise me?

No comments:

Post a Comment